Connecting BKS families through collaborative community spirit
- Our Core Values:
The mission of the Parents’ Association is to make BKS an even better place for our children by:
- promoting school and community spirit
- supporting student activities
- encouraging parent volunteerism
Who is the Parents’ Association?
- If you are a parent of a BKS student, you are automatically a member of the BKS Parents’
Association. To be a part of the Association no dues certificates, membership cards, or
secret handshakes are not required.
- You are, however, urged and encouraged to give your time, creativity, energy, and
enthusiasm to help develop Bhavkunj’s memorable student activities and fun family events.
- By getting involved with your child’s school, you can help make the school an even better
place for him/her to learn and grow, find yourself having a whole lot of fun in the process.
How to get involved?
- Come to the monthly Parents’ Association meetings.
- A great way to meet other parents, students, teachers and be in the know on up-to-the-minute BKS news and events.
- Volunteer! The PA always, always, always needs fresh faces and enthusiasm to complement the faithful and fabulous parents who are already involved. If you see an event or program that you would like to help with (even just a little), speak to the class teacher or the Headmistress or come to any PA meeting for information.