- At primary stage the focus is to make connections, draw conclusions and move away from helplessness towards independence. The teachers enable the learners to find the strategy to learn on their own and maximize their learning.
- Bhavkunj School has designed, implemented and shared a unique Value Based Education to focus on quality of learning, student’s well-being and so flourish as strong personalities in future. Citizenship Curriculum is amalgamated with the core curriculum. It provides authentic experience to students, be aware of the realities and be active citizens and change agents.
- Values-based Education is an approach to teaching that works with values. It creates a strong learning environment that enhances academic attainment, and develops students’ social and relationship skills that last throughout their lives.
- The positive learning environment is achieved through the positive values modeled by staff throughout the school. It quickly liberates teachers and students from the stress of confrontational relationships, which frees up substantial teaching and learning time.
- It also provides social capacity to students, equipping them with social and relationship skills, intelligence and attitudes to succeed at school and throughout their lives.
- “It is clear that pupils who pass through your school are developing skills and competences that will help them develop a productive and fulfilling life” – feedback from assessment report.